View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
SamMarie Offline
Sam
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Sam

Points: 16,977, Level: 18 Points: 16,977, Level: 18 Points: 16,977, Level: 18

Re: I feel like I'm dating his mom sometimes - March 6th 2015, 12:34 AM

Yeah. I just don't know how to exactly talk to my boyfriend about it. I don't want to talk to his mother about any kind of "frustrations" because last time it really did backfire. Last time, I asked her a simple question like, "How come Brandon doesn't talk about the future and marriage with me, but a lot of other couples do?" She went on a rampage thinking that I wanted to marry him right away when it was all just wishful thinking and trying to bring her back to a time when she ever had that. But, she never really believed in marriage. She never saw the point even though she was kind of forced to get married because her husband said they needed to. It was clear who was more traditional. As I was raised the same traditional way as well. But, anyway. I just want to be able to talk about my frustrations without him thinking that I'm going against his mother. Something in me thinks I just have to give it time because I know how most men mature very slowly. I don't know, I guess it is hard to let go of a first born. I wouldn't know. Never had children. But, I have WISHFULLY thought of what my future would look like because I've always been one to think ahead in life more than what's going on now. My boyfriend reminds me when to stop stressing and think about today. lol.