View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,015
Points: 194,676, Level: 62
Points: 194,676, Level: 62 Points: 194,676, Level: 62 Points: 194,676, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Recovery Stories! ^_^ - April 12th 2015, 03:20 AM

Well, I'm by no means fully recovered but I am now to a point where I can normally go a long time in between self harming episodes, so does that count?

I think it's a matter of not giving up. Recovery can be a super long process but it is worth the effort and eventually you WILL make progress, even if it is small steps at a time. I know that for me going to college was a big help because I could start taking care of things on my own without my parents knowing. Either way, you will get an opportunity to recover. ^_^


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts