Thread: Skipping School
View Single Post
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
NateT Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: nate

Points: 5,400, Level: 10 Points: 5,400, Level: 10 Points: 5,400, Level: 10

Re: Skipping School - April 29th 2015, 03:22 AM

This year, skipping doesn't really matter that much. My school also has the ten day limit on missing school, but I don't think they care because my grades are fine. I have no trouble in school. It's just really not a good experience for me. Half the time, my dad doesn't even know. I think next year will be better and I won't miss as much. This year is dragging on and the subjects are uninteresting. I'll start limiting the number I can miss per ___ (week or month or anything, really). That will help I'm sure. Today, I found out that one of my other friends who I used to trust (I don't really now) has been telling my other "malicious" friend everything we talk about and I've actually shared my depression with her (even if she didn't understand, it helped to share it with someone I think). She said sorry, but I can't take this anymore. They keep going behind my back. The only person at school I can trust really is my "girlfriend." I put it in quotes because I don't view us as that, but we are good friends and I trust her completely as she does, me, but since we're attracted to each other, I don't want to make her think lower of me, so I don't share my emotions with her etc. After coming back to school, I just go to the teachers and get the work. I haven't fallen behind in any classes and I just teach myself. I'm going to start cracking down on my skipping school so I can limit the days missed because I know it's not healthy, but it's the only thing keeping me sane. That, and this place . Thanks everyone who posted replies. It was all helpful and I really can't say enough how amazing you guys are taking time out of your day to help people.

Thank you everyone,
~Nate