View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
chinatoocute Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 4,989, Level: 10 Points: 4,989, Level: 10 Points: 4,989, Level: 10

I started cutting myself... - April 30th 2015, 05:51 PM

I don't know why, i don't understand why i like it. But i started cutting myself 3 days ago i was just crying my eyes out and then the next thing i know i took my aunts sharp [Edited] and started to cut my arm. I heard how she said that this razor was very sharp and she couldn't use it cause it kept cutting her. So i took it into the bathroom and i sat on the floor and started to cry i put the razor to my arm than the next thing i know i felt well i don't really know what i felt but it felt really good and at the same time it hurt but the pain made me feel so much better and after the cut stopped hurting i cut myself again on the same arm near my wrist and again it felt so good. And for some reason i kiss my cuts that makes my body shake and make me feel so good i honestly don't get why i'm doing it but i think its because of my relationship with my mother and i feel like i can't stop that i need to cut myself again. I really and desperate need someone to talk to i don't know what to do with myself

Last edited by hocus pocus; May 1st 2015 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Removing methods of self-harm.