View Single Post
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
hocus pocus Offline
Feline the love.

TeenHelp Addict

Pronouns: She/her

Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49

Re: I started cutting myself... - May 1st 2015, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinatoocute View Post
An can you tell how to pm i don't really know how to actually.
To send someone a PM, you can go to their profile and look under their name where it says "Send a message to [username]" and you can select "Send a private message to [username]". You can also click on their username in this thread and then click "Send a private message".

Like everyone else has said, I definitely think you should reach out to someone about this. Reaching out is hard, but it's worth it so you can get the help that you need. A lot of people have trouble with the idea of someone they love harming themselves, so your grandmother might need some time to think if you decide to tell her about this.

In the meantime, I suggest looking at the alternatives that have been provided to you. I also think you should consider moving the tools that you're using to harm yourself. You can put them in another room so you'll have to walk by some distractions, or you can put them up high so it is difficult to get to them.

If clarity's in death, then why won't this die?
Years of tearing down our banners, you and I
Living for the thrill of hitting you where it hurts
Give me back my girlhood, it was mine first

The axe forgets, but the tree remembers