(#5 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Points: 19,057, Level: 20 Points: 19,057, Level: 20 Points: 19,057, Level: 20

Re: my depression - June 22nd 2015, 01:59 PM

Hello Calvin

If you feel as if things are bad, why not make a change? i think its time you got into more societies, and more groups where you'll have more experience that will color your days more Never ever think that you're worthless, and you aren't even worth any effort. You're so loved and cared for, and it hurts me to see you suffer through this, when you deserve better.

And part of feeling strong and being positive is to think positive. Challenges are there to be overcome. Experiences are things that you can get if you will yourself to be in the position to experience that experience. You're more awesome than you know it, and i know that to be true.

Now, stop beating yourself up and start thinking about things that you can do, and how you're better than plenty of other people in your own way. *hugs* stay strong!

I'll always be here for you, and you can rant to me anytime. I won't be leaving.

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.