View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
madisyn21 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 4,691, Level: 10 Points: 4,691, Level: 10 Points: 4,691, Level: 10

Re: Is it okay to hate your parents? - September 8th 2015, 02:12 AM

hey! as i was reading, i saw that your mom definitely cares about you a lot and wants the best for you. Parents can be annoying.. sometimes we have no choice but to try to understand them. but i definitely see your frustrations. I dont know the entire story but i think the simplest things have the biggest effects. i think the best thing you can do is try to understand where your mom is coming from and just try to remember everything she does is for you. Letting her know what is bothering you is simple but makes a huge difference. By doing this you are letting her know that you trust her, and thats all a parent wants. your mom wants you to talk to her and let you know when things are wrong but she also may not know how to fix things. i think letting her know whats going on would really help out. You don't have to tell her everything ( i dont think she expects that) but say as much as you want. take babysteps and eventually the bond will grow stronger. i hope everything goes well and just keep in mind and remember that everything happens for a reason.. stay strong(:

btw this was my second time typing this because it accidentally deleted the first time soooo hopefully everything is worded right.. lol!