(#5 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Points: 70,932, Level: 38 Points: 70,932, Level: 38 Points: 70,932, Level: 38

Re: Self Harm - October 21st 2015, 05:15 PM

Hello there,

Firslty I want to tell you how glad I am that you have been able to recognise that you are struggling and also that you need some help. Well done for reaching out to us here. I know it can be quite scary talking to us about things but you have done really well to open up to us and I hope we can help you a little bit. It sounds like you are going through a rough time right now. You're scared which is a horrible feeling to have and it sounds like its there a lot for you right now and on top of it you don't know what to do which can leave us feeling quite lost and confused. Do you feel that way at all? If you do I am so sorry that you do indeed feel that way but again, hopefully we can help you.

Can I ask whether there was anything that triggered you self harm in the pas? If there is something and you want to talk to us about it then know that we're here for you and we'll listen with out judging you and try our best to support you through it, okay? Also, you're scared with what's going on in your life, you're going to start hurting yourself again? What is going on in your life right now, if you don't mind me asking, to make you feel so low? Again, we're here to listen to you and support you through it but if you don't want to talk to us about then know that is okay too. Its what ever you feel comfortable with. It just concerns me that there is something terrible going on to make you want to harm yourself and I wish I could do something more to help, but unless you try to open up a little more, I can't me much more of a help. And thats all I want to do, help.

Self harm is hard to fight but as hard as it is, people do overcome it and live lives with out it and move forwards and so can you. What ever it is going on for you right now, self harming isn't going to make any of it better or make any of it go away. The problem is still going to be there if you self harm. However, you would be creating a new problem which would be the self harming. You deserve to look after yourself and take care of you because you don't deserve to be hurting yourself at all. You ARE worth a lot more than that.

It destroys your mum because you always have been and always will be her baby. She cares about you and even more so she loves you and just wants you to be okay and well. She doesn't want to see you hurt. Maybe try and talk to her about things and be honest? I know that is so scary but she'd rather you talk to her now than her find out you started self harming a few months down the line. She just loves you and its okay for you to let her in.

Just know that if you ever need anything then you are more than welcome to message me. I might not be able to help much but I will always try my best and fight through the hard times with you as best as I can. Because YOU matter. Okay?

Hopes and wishes,
Jessie

’Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light.’

Big sis, always and forever, 15/04/2018