View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Points: 19,057, Level: 20 Points: 19,057, Level: 20 Points: 19,057, Level: 20

Re: Depression - October 31st 2015, 06:16 PM

I think its best to remember that some people could be just there as friends /gaming friends/ temporary friends.. some could be your besties forever, and some could just be people you share a quick game of cod with . But perhaps if you remember his or her xbox username or account, there could be ways to contact him. But there's always going to be other people out there, other people nice to share /game/hang out with. When one door closes, another one opens. Its best to not think too much about it and concentrate on other activities where you'll get to meet peers your age, socialize, hang out and have happy memories together.

Rather than thinking about things that might not change, it's better to concentrate on positive activities that will change things for the better. Those will help you overcome your constant thinking, as well as give you plenty of good moments for you to look forward to.

I hope that things work out for you... you deserve better than to feel like this. And if you ever stumble or feel like you need help again, we'll always be here to pick you back up and be your pillar of support. Rant to us anytime! You can beat this

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.