View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Always * Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 26,162, Level: 23 Points: 26,162, Level: 23 Points: 26,162, Level: 23

Re: I need help with my ex girlfriend im so confused and im having extreme anxiety! - November 12th 2015, 04:07 PM

Why on earth would you talk to her mom or any other such thing?

I have read most of your posts by now where your ex has made it clear that she
- doesn't want a relationship right now
- wants space
- and saying "I don't know what to say, we're not together any more, I think you need help" when you tell her about your friend getting stabbed

She's obviously concerned about you, and you're clearly putting her into an awkward position where she simulataneously wants you to leave her alone and also feels bad when you text her and as if your bothering her - people say "it's fine" all the time, but that's usually just cause they don't want to hurt someones feelings.

I am sorry that this situation is hurting you and that you are upset. Break ups are horrible, but I honestly think you're making it worse for yourself by refusing to move on and by refusing to respect her wishes when she repeatedly asks for space and when she repeatedly tells you that she doesn't want to be in a relationship right now. I honestly think she is being extremely gracious by not totally losing her shit on you because it seems like your refusing to respect what she wants.

I know you think she loves you, but having deep feelings for someone doesn't mean they don't also know that they relationship they had with that person is deeply unhealthy and needs to end. I know people who've had the shit beaten out of them by their partners many times and they still love him but they also know how dangerous and unhealthy that is so they leave and they refuse to go back. I know that's an extreme example, but I'm simply trying to demonstrate how loving someone or caring for someone doesn't mean you should be with that person.

From what I've heard, you sound like your being a controlling, possessive and manipulative, even if you do not mean to be. You guys can be friends, but it needs to be friends, you can't manipulate that friendship as a path to getting her back cause that's not right either. It sounds like everything going on is very damaging to your own mental health. Maybe your girlfriend is right, maybe you do need to be talking to someone. There are counsellors and psychologists who can help you with navigating your feelings to your girlfriend and with the anxiet y that it is causing

Feel free to PM me if you ever need to chat or have questions