View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
lombaXian Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 4,652, Level: 10 Points: 4,652, Level: 10 Points: 4,652, Level: 10

How much harm did smoking do to me? - November 28th 2015, 11:17 AM

Hello!This is my first post on this forum.I'm curious about one thing.I tried smoking this summer.The first experience was very bad.My friend picked up a menthol cigarette.I only took a few drags and inhaled twice, then i threw it away.It was horrible.I was coughing up.But I quite liked the taste of tobacco.So, a few weeks later, i bought myself another cigarette(the same as the first) but I didn't click that thing to release the menthol taste.It was quite good.I liked the tobacco taste.Then, I started looking up on the internet for good cigarettes, to taste.I am quite like an aficionado or how they're called.Now, this autumn, I bought my first pack of cigarettes, just a few weeks before this post.Djarum Blacks, the best in town.The rich tobacco, the sweet flavour of clove....just wow.I savoured those cigarettes just like a glass of wine.Now, yesterday, I bought myself a pack of Dunhills.They're good, too.
Now, getting to the subject.I want to finish up the pack of Dunhills too.I am curious about the overall damage I've done to my body.(lungs, liver etc) with all this.I am not addicted at all, I feel no need to smoke.I just want to taste the tobacco, which I like.
So, am I prone to serious diseases and conditions on the long term?I am 15 years old but I look like an 18 year old.Doctors said I have strong genes.When I finish up my exams(which are in summer), I want to practise sports again(I quit because of school.
Thank you beforehand for your time answering my question!