View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
bandtrustinspire Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 4,540, Level: 9 Points: 4,540, Level: 9 Points: 4,540, Level: 9

Parents disagree with relationship - November 29th 2015, 04:17 PM

I'm dating this guy and have been for a while now. A few months ago we got a little carried away and I told my parents because we've always had the relationship where I felt comfortable doing so. I told them and for the first bit they understood that I'm a teenager and it happens (we didn't even completely have sex or anything) but now they are almost completely against me dating the guy. I should add that a good friend of mine has also developed a crush on me and has told my parents this and they keep pressuring me to go be with him instead. He flirts with me constantly and it's gotten to the point where my bf is extremely uncomfortable with it. I no longer feel that I even have a relationship with my parents. I've been falling apart and I've been trying to find a way to get away from the fights with my parents and get out of my house. My parents have told me that my friends don't really want to be my friends anymore but none of them have approached me about it and it makes me wonder if it's just a tactic to get me to break up with this guy. They've told me that all my decisions from recent months have been dumb decisions and that I used to have a good head on my shoulders. Its gotten to the point where Ive debated killing myself. I need help figuring out what to do. I've looked at running away, emancipating, or just dealing with it but I can't make that decision. My bf has told me that I've had to grow up way more than I should have to at the age of 16 in the past months. I just need help... I don't know what I'm supposed to do and any advice helps.

Last edited by bandtrustinspire; November 30th 2015 at 01:29 AM.