View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Celyn Offline
~One Skittles Minion~

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Holly
Pronouns: She/Her

Points: 57,742, Level: 34 Points: 57,742, Level: 34 Points: 57,742, Level: 34

Re: so much anxiety that ive been drawing blank since the assignmrnt was introduced. - December 9th 2015, 06:29 PM

First off...take a deep breath!

You've done well to get to this point, and while it's natural to be anxious about messing things up, it wont help in the long run. I'm sure you'll give it your best shot and if for some reason, it doesn't go the way you planned, I'm sure that you will be able to figure something else out- all wont be lost!

Research questions can be hard to think up, but generally it's good to have open ended questions on a particular subject, so it wont be too broad or too specific. Also, make sure that whatever your questions are, that they can actually be answered too. Try testing the questions on yourself or some friends to see if the question itself makes sense. It's definitely worth having a chat with your professor, even if you don't particularly like him, I'm sure he wants everyone (including you!) to pass.

Infrastructure could be similar to physical space, but not always. I usually see the term in relation to technology or how communities or businesses are set up, but if you wanted, I'm sure you could use the term to mean the layout of the physical classroom too. I did my dissertation on how the classroom can affect learning, so if you ever want a read, you know where to find me

I think when you've got a few ideas written down, your anxiety might lessen a bit. It's just taking that initial step. Try to remind yourself that the sooner you have made a start, the better you'll probably feel about it all.

Hope this helps a bit and hope things work out for you!

Mentoring and Support Team Leader | Click here to volunteer