(#2 (permalink)) Old
CrusadingAvenger Offline
An Inspiration For The Broken
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Mark

Points: 17,323, Level: 19 Points: 17,323, Level: 19 Points: 17,323, Level: 19

Re: Do I have an eating disorder? - December 22nd 2015, 01:22 AM

Hello there,

I believe you may be developing signs of an eating disorder. Since you find yourself skipping meals for a day or two, as well as eating only one meal for a whole day, this is a possible symptom you have for an eating disorder. The need to lose weight due to feeling that you are "fat" when you're not and being uncomfortable eating around friends/strangers are also possible symptoms that may point to the development of an eating disorder. It's not for certain that you are definitively developing an eating disorder, and because of that, you should consult a doctor about this.

In case you have an eating disorder, know that there are treatment plans that can be tailored to suit your needs. I would also recommend that you talk to your parents about this so that they are aware. You would also need them to take you to the doctors in order to get examined and possibly diagnosed.

I wish you all the best with your situation, and I hope everything will turn out okay. Take care of yourself, and happy holidays.

-Batman

“The main thing is realizing that even if you feel terrible for a while, that’s not how you’re going to feel the whole time. . . . Things change if you just keep moving.” - Gary Vaynerchuk