Thread: Triggering (Abuse): The Rape of Europe
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
MsNobleEleanor Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 56,119, Level: 34 Points: 56,119, Level: 34 Points: 56,119, Level: 34

Re: The Rape of Europe - January 9th 2016, 04:59 PM

This is an interested topic that you brought up about abuse (a wide variety of abuse) with these cultures. The way I look at it is, we have cultures, so many they have laws, they have ways of disciplining than other cultures and countries. So, when they enter another culture and they view violence non-existent for themselves, but the culture they are in, they view violence as a learning/power and say it is alright to treat them with disrespect because they are in my culture so they need to learn our ways.

This can be very problematic for a culture entering another country and culture, where they view violence okay but it's a crime in the country they are in. Which is why, so many refugees struggle with the concept of right and wrong. Despite there culture saying it is alright to abuse another, it is not okay to abuse in countries where there is laws enforced. So, it can become hard; respecting culture and following country laws at the same time. This makes both parties confused and frustrated. More harm is done.

That is how I view it and what might be possibly happening.

Psychopaths need to be followed by a professional and diagnosed, the process is long because there is always overlapping symptoms for other mental illnesses that psychopaths could have but also the same for another less sever mental illness. They could be psychopaths, sure, but there is a lot of culture shock happening.

I will post more in a few days.

Have questions or would like to chat send me a PM
+
Outreach and Communications Officer
Resource Editor
Community Moderator | Forum Moderator