View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
JCpeace Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 4,428, Level: 9 Points: 4,428, Level: 9 Points: 4,428, Level: 9

Question girlfriend issues - January 23rd 2016, 10:05 AM

Me and my girlfriend have been dating for 6 months now. For the first five months we were great nothing really bad was happening everything was amazing we talked all the time we hung out when we could and we always opened up to one another. Now this past month she's kind of Idk become distant I guess. We had Christmas break and that was like 2 weeks and we went those two weeks without hanging out due to just not being able to and we always talked about how when we get to see each other again how of course she wanted to kiss me and me to hold her and all that but when we went back to school she completely changed. She wouldn't let me hug her or kiss her she wouldn't even let me hold her hand. Last Friday we went to a dance and she wouldn't even let me dance with her like she'd go to her best friend and dance with her but when I tried to dance with her she just seemed to ignore me. And she still won't let me touch her at all she doesn't seem like she loves me anymore and I don't want to break up with her but it feels like she is pushing me away and I've started to kind of fall into a depression over it. Any advice? Thank you.