View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Always * Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 26,162, Level: 23 Points: 26,162, Level: 23 Points: 26,162, Level: 23

Re: Does the presence of body fat and male breasts , scare women away when dating? - February 17th 2016, 02:01 PM

Like everyone has mentioned so far, size is all about personal preference. Personally, excess weight doesn't scare me, but I also find it very off putting (like 10 lbs maybe, but actually overweight, no), which makes me feel like a hypocrite because I'm not thin, but that's just my opinion, I know other girls who are totally into guys who are a little softer (I like saying "soft" not "fat" because it sound more positive haha). It is what it is and it's all about what individuals find preferable. Unfortunately, our society puts a lot of pressure on a certain kind of beauty, which is unfortunately narrow. I think that people have gotten better at tackling the women's side of it because we're the most affected, but men are affected by it too, for which I am sorry.

If you want to begin improving your health, you can do small things, like if you have some data on your phone you can always start by going for 30-ish minute walks around your neighbourhood while listening to Netflix (just be super careful because movies eat your data like it's candy lol).

Set small goals. Like right now if you're playing X hours of video games, cut down by 30 minutes for a walk. When that gets comfy, cut down by 45 minutes, or maybe make that 30 minute walk into a walk-run kind of a thing. Just build up your fitness like that. You can always do things like planks, crunches, squats and lunges while playing video games to build up your muscle tone too (which is a great thing to compliment with cardio fitness, it doesn't need to be in any way bulky though)

The same goes for food. Look, I'm going through the same thing in having struggled with my weight for years where I've been tinkering with what works for me and finally got it right. I have a ton of advice in that department if you want it. Just know that, for now, not all girls do or will care if your overweight. However, if it is something you want to change, then there's nothing wrong with that as long as you do it in a healthy way

Feel free to PM me if you ever need to chat or have questions

Last edited by Always *; February 18th 2016 at 08:07 PM.
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.