View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
User Anon. Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 5,943, Level: 11 Points: 5,943, Level: 11 Points: 5,943, Level: 11

Question Does this qualify as an eating disorder? - February 20th 2016, 04:44 AM

Hey, everyone!

I never thought about this as anything out of the ordinary before, but everyone I talk to says it is Anyway, I'm a 16 year old male (I don't know what details you might need, so I'm just throwing these in :P ) and I eat sugar every time I'm angry/irritated or both. I dont even think about it, every time I feel that way, I just head to the kitchen and dump about 2-3 tablespoons of sugar into my mouth, I think it's on a subconscious level that I do it. I don't know if the sugar helps, I think it does help me calm down a bit, but I'm not too sure

So, what do you guys think? I don't know much about eating disorders Oh yeah, I also have a lack of appetite, even though I'm hungry, I don't feel like eating the food that's on my plate I mean, when I'm really hungry, I head to the kitchen to see if there's anything for me to eat, but once I look at the food, I don't feel like putting it in my mouth. What's up with that? I think that's because of my depression and everything, though. Don't know if it's related. Just saying :P

Any information would be appreciated, thank you for your time