View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Astrophile. Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Brittany

Points: 19,786, Level: 20 Points: 19,786, Level: 20 Points: 19,786, Level: 20

Re: I need help, my girlfriend might be pregnant - March 3rd 2016, 06:22 PM

Hi there,

Since you were fooling around, and your penis didn't actually go inside of her, the chances of pregnancy from that encounter are slim to none. You also had sex with a condom. You are taking the right precautions, from what I am reading.

It sounds like she is stressing out because her period is late, but stressing will actually cause it to be late. Has anything else been stressing her out lately? Periods are very tricky because anything can cause them to be irregular, such as stress, changes in medications, changes in diet or exercise, and birth control pills (because they contain hormones).

The best thing you can do for her right now is listen to her worries and support her through them. Since she is refusing to take a test, let her wait it out. She's only 3 days late, and it's too soon to take a pregnancy test anyway. If it becomes too long, then bring up the test again (although I doubt it's needed) or other options like going to the doctor to find out what's really going on. For now, just talk to her and try to calm her down. Stressing won't help the cause.

As I said before though, I highly doubt that she is pregnant.

There is no beauty without some strangeness.
-EAP-