(#3 (permalink)) Old
fatigue Offline
extreme meme machine
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Grace

Points: 4,321, Level: 9 Points: 4,321, Level: 9 Points: 4,321, Level: 9

Re: Best Friend and Boyfriend problems - May 10th 2016, 01:12 PM

Hi!

I'm sorry for all of these problems. it seems like you're going through some pretty rough stuff right now. Hopefully it all works out in the end.

My advice is that you talk to him about it, tell him you want to have a conversation about it because it's been bothering you. If he gets mad at you and gets all defensive again, maybe he's hiding something? I'm only saying this because of my past experiences. Usually when people get defensive when you bring something like that up, it sometimes means that what you're saying is bothering you is exactly what their doing. He shouldn't be getting mad about you being open with what's bothering you.

You said he's had a past of liking your friends, so I'm going to assume you mean during your relationship. If that's the case, I would break up with him. You shouldn't feel obligated to stay with someone just because you've been with them for a long time. If he isn't being a good boyfriend and is making you become paranoid about things that you shouldn't even be worrying about, he isn't being a good partner. Also, if he's thinking about other girls while you're together I would break up with him immediately, and now I'm stressing this since you said he's had a past of liking your friends.

I would also ask your friend if he flirted with her in any way. If your friend says he did, break up with him. Don't bring your friend into the problem though, if your boyfriend starts to attack your friend when you bring up the fact that he was flirting with her, tell him to stop. Your friend didn't do anything wrong to my knowledge.

I know breaking up with a boyfriend of two years will seem hard at first, and once it happens you'll probably be very sad about it, but it'd be for the best.
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.