View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Celyn Offline
~One Skittles Minion~

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Holly
Pronouns: She/Her

Points: 57,786, Level: 34 Points: 57,786, Level: 34 Points: 57,786, Level: 34

Re: Rumors?!? (Anxiety and other stuff) I just...confused - May 12th 2016, 06:29 PM

E sounds like a very confusing person. It might help to remind E that if he thinks he has issues, then he should see a professional, and that you don’t know how to help him. Encourage E to talk to others so that he isn’t relying on you so much.

It’s really good that you had an appointment with a therapist and you’ll be going to group counselling. If the group counselling doesn’t work out for you, is it possible just to have an individual counselling session?

Drama can be really stressful to deal with. But as long you as have good communication with J, the drama shouldn’t cause any upset between you two. It’s best to keep ignoring and blocking fake accounts and such, without reacting to it. Eventually, they will get bored and will stop trying to contact you.

I’m sorry to hear that you are having a difficult time in school. But I’m really glad to hear that you have a journal and I hope that it helps you a bit, to get your feelings out. It’s good that you have talked to J about self-harm, and agreed to not do it anymore. But if you have a relapse, don’t be so hard on yourself. It’s good to start small say going a day or two without self-harming, and when you have reached that, work it up to a week, and then 2 weeks etc. Every time you reach your goal, you can add on a few more days to keep going. That way you are just taking things a day at a time, at a pace that is comfortable to you.

Mentoring and Support Team Leader | Click here to volunteer