View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
MsNobleEleanor Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 56,119, Level: 34 Points: 56,119, Level: 34 Points: 56,119, Level: 34

Re: Alcohol poisoning question - May 13th 2016, 01:13 AM

Welcome to TeenHelp Watercolours, I am glad you reached out to us.

Here at TeenHelp you don't encourage dangerous behaviours or give advice on how to harm yourself, it goes against our CoC. We can't explain how much alcohol you need to drink to harm yourself with.

Your profile says you are 15 years old and I am not sure where you are from but in most countries the legal age to drink is either 18, 19, 21, 25, etc., to drink alcohol.

I can understand that numbing the emotional pain you are experiencing may seem to help but you will only feel worse after. Do you see a therapist or a counselor, talking about how you are feeling can be very beneficial.

TeenHelp has many ways where you can receive the support you need if you are in need of support, you can vent, chat to one of our volunteers or use our HelpLink System, LiveHelp, or Chat Room. These options are great ways to receive some support.

HelpLink is where you can write anything you feel comfortable and our volunteers will respond with support and advice. This option is private, only our volunteer staff have access to your requests.

LiveHelp is found at the top of TeenHelp below the banner. When it's online you can chat one-on-one with one of our volunteers.

Chat Room is a place where you can hangout and chat with others. You can also ask for support and advice when LiveHelp isn't online. If you see someone in either green or red you can message them to talk to them.

If you feel comfortable in talking more about what is going on for you, you can reach out to us or you can always write another thread in our forums. Feel free to PM (Private Message) me if you would like to chat.

Stay strong.

Have questions or would like to chat send me a PM
+
Outreach and Communications Officer
Resource Editor
Community Moderator | Forum Moderator