View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Traci
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44

Re: My Girlfriend and I are in love, but my physical wants are causing problems - May 30th 2016, 01:22 AM

I'm happy to hear you've been respectful with her boundaries! My partner and I began dating young, and it's often very stressful when you're waiting for the right time to begin sexual activity so I understand the concern.

First, I'd discuss it with her and get a clearer idea of her boundaries. You said that you'll initiate and she'll become upset if you cross a line. I'd clarify where that line is so that you do not cross it and this cycle does not continue.

Ask, do you know if she's waiting until marriage or waiting until she "feels ready?" Does her delay it have something to do with purity/religiosity, fear of STIs, bad experiences int he past, etc, or is it purely out of readiness and not feeling like she wants to do that yet? Getting a clearer understanding of her reasoning may help you find a place where you two feel more comfortable.

Last, I don't think there's anything wrong with masturbating or masturbating thinking about her, or anybody else for that matter. Masturbation is a very healthy expression when one is waiting until sexual activity, and unless for religious reasons or otherwise you're not interested, I don't see why you shouldn't do that.

something burning?