Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#3480 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26

Re: Screaming thread. - October 1st 2016, 08:07 AM

I ate fucking TOAST, why do hormones do this to me now?! People are going to start to fear depression (or talking about me behind my back) if/because I stopped going to family functions, but I might really be sick this time and it sucks because I kind of wanted to go. They can have this keep them up all night and see how much they want to deal with a bunch of questions.

Already been sick once and there's no getting out of this. I have to "dress nice" to sit there for 3 hours and be virtually ignored by a room full of strangers. At least that way, I won't have to talk about any of this. Yet, you wonder why I don't want to go. The food is usually a good enough reason, but again, sick twice in the last 8 hours.

Pretty much went as expected. You need to stop trying to hold this family together, it's falling apart, and the more you hold onto hope of it coming together again, the more disappointed you'll be.

And you: Some people who work minimum wage jobs will never be able to "work hard and move on." Good to know you don't believe their best effort and ability deserves a chance at living wage.

Fucking awesome. I'm seriously done

People with my diagnosis and worse can have my dream job and I can't. This may be the only diagnosis I have, but it stole everything that I wanted out of life, making continuing pointless. If I really had "options" I would've just taken one, but I don't have any, it's going to get worse, not better, and I can't do it anymore. I would share at least part of this there, but they tend to make me feel worse (though I'm not sure I really could)

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; October 4th 2016 at 06:43 AM.