View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
BLAGHT Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 6,982, Level: 12 Points: 6,982, Level: 12 Points: 6,982, Level: 12

Question A Good Friend [16F] Wants To "Have Fun" With Me [15m], But She Is Pregnant - October 14th 2016, 05:54 PM

I've known this girl for about 6 months now. We met online on a teen meetup website (sounds sketchy, but keep reading). I video call her on SnapChat once or twice a week, and we message each other on SnapChat every night. She has bad depression, and so do I. She smokes weed (which I don't care about that much) about 2-3 times a week. She also has snorted lines of cocaine in the past (she hasn't in the last 3 months or so).

We are going to hang out this Sunday. I told her she can drive here in her car, and we can hang around my house or go drive around. She has a nice roomy SUV, with a huge backseat and trunk area that she has a queen sized mattress and some blankets and pillows on. She likes to sleep in her car because her parents argue a lot, and she likes sleeping in peace.

Anyways, this Sunday we were getting into specifics on what we want to do. We are gonna watch Netflix, go out to eat at a Perkins, and maybe play Xbox. She said that if I want, we can cuddle on her mattress and talk. I said that sounds like fun. She's extremely attractive and smart (all AP classes), and such a fun person to talk to. I would love to date her. I have a foot fetish, and she said she would let me play with her feet a little. She knows I've never dated or kissed a girl before, and she wants to be my first kiss. I said was excited about all of this, and I told her yes.

Last night she told me that she has been pregnant for two months. I asked her some questions about it. Her ex boyfriend and her had sex, and her birth control didn't work. She wants to have the baby and keep it. We talked for an hour about this. She mentioned that because she is pregnant, we could have intercourse without a condom. She didn't ask me, and she kind of said it in a joking way (we were on video chat). I would love to do that, but it feels weird because she is pregnant.

What should I do? I kind of want to have sex with her, or at least cuddle up and kiss her a little. Please help!