TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pregnancy and Childcare If you're pregnant, a young parent, or have questions related to either, ask them here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
BLAGHT Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 6,982, Level: 12 Points: 6,982, Level: 12 Points: 6,982, Level: 12

Question A Good Friend [16F] Wants To "Have Fun" With Me [15m], But She Is Pregnant - October 14th 2016, 05:54 PM

I've known this girl for about 6 months now. We met online on a teen meetup website (sounds sketchy, but keep reading). I video call her on SnapChat once or twice a week, and we message each other on SnapChat every night. She has bad depression, and so do I. She smokes weed (which I don't care about that much) about 2-3 times a week. She also has snorted lines of cocaine in the past (she hasn't in the last 3 months or so).

We are going to hang out this Sunday. I told her she can drive here in her car, and we can hang around my house or go drive around. She has a nice roomy SUV, with a huge backseat and trunk area that she has a queen sized mattress and some blankets and pillows on. She likes to sleep in her car because her parents argue a lot, and she likes sleeping in peace.

Anyways, this Sunday we were getting into specifics on what we want to do. We are gonna watch Netflix, go out to eat at a Perkins, and maybe play Xbox. She said that if I want, we can cuddle on her mattress and talk. I said that sounds like fun. She's extremely attractive and smart (all AP classes), and such a fun person to talk to. I would love to date her. I have a foot fetish, and she said she would let me play with her feet a little. She knows I've never dated or kissed a girl before, and she wants to be my first kiss. I said was excited about all of this, and I told her yes.

Last night she told me that she has been pregnant for two months. I asked her some questions about it. Her ex boyfriend and her had sex, and her birth control didn't work. She wants to have the baby and keep it. We talked for an hour about this. She mentioned that because she is pregnant, we could have intercourse without a condom. She didn't ask me, and she kind of said it in a joking way (we were on video chat). I would love to do that, but it feels weird because she is pregnant.

What should I do? I kind of want to have sex with her, or at least cuddle up and kiss her a little. Please help!
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Always * Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 26,162, Level: 23 Points: 26,162, Level: 23 Points: 26,162, Level: 23

Re: A Good Friend [16F] Wants To "Have Fun" With Me [15m], But She Is Pregnant - October 14th 2016, 11:52 PM

Whatever you do, use a comdom. Obviously if she's already pregnant, you can't make things worse in that area, but unless you've both been tested for STI's and are confident that you're both monogamous because so,some else she might be with might have something then you should use comdoms to he safe. just tell her that, if things go there, that your more comfortable using a condom any how.

Has she spoken to a doctor and her family about being pregnant? That's pretty important if she plans to carry the baby and keep it. She'll need pre natal care and might need some extra help because of the semi recent drug use. In addition, if she plans to keep being in AP courses and stuff, she'll need child care assistance to stay in school.

Feel free to PM me if you ever need to chat or have questions
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
RedRoseRaven Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Raven

Points: 4,266, Level: 9 Points: 4,266, Level: 9 Points: 4,266, Level: 9

Re: A Good Friend [16F] Wants To "Have Fun" With Me [15m], But She Is Pregnant - October 17th 2016, 01:17 PM

I agree with Always*. Whatever you decide to do, use a condom. Even though she is pregnant, you need to protect yourself. She seems comfortable with sexual activity, since she's the one that brought the topic up, just make sure you always have the full consent of any partner you choose to be with.

I also suggest that you talk about what kind of relationship this is going to be between the two of you. Sex isn't something to throw around, you will always remember her as your first time, it's important that you are sure you want her to be your first time. You said you've never been kissed before, even your first kiss comes with lots of hormones and feelings. It seems very fast to move from your first kiss to your first time having sex in one go, but this is, of course, completely up to you. It would just be awful for you, if you become very attached to her while she sees you as a friend. So, I suggest talking to her about that.

Lastly, (and I'm sorry this is so long, I hope I'm helping) if she hasn't told anyone about being pregnant and if she hasn't been to the doctor please encourage her too. Along with that, encourage her to lay off the drugs until she gives birth at least. A quick google search will give you pros and cons of marijuana use during pregnancy. I think it would be a good thing for her to look into.

“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”

“It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.”

~Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
here_to_help(: Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 3,862, Level: 9 Points: 3,862, Level: 9 Points: 3,862, Level: 9

Re: A Good Friend [16F] Wants To "Have Fun" With Me [15m], But She Is Pregnant - October 17th 2016, 04:55 PM

First of all if you've never kissed a girl you might want to take it slowly at first. She obviously has had more experience, but that doesn't mean you have to have sex with her. It's okay to cuddle up with her and kiss her a little, but you should wait to have sex. You guys should talk about all of the risks of having sex and maybe go on a date first. Ask her out to do something fun, something you both enjoy. On the other hand, if you do have sex with her, you should still use a condom. Just because she is already pregnant it doesn't make unprotected sex safe. There is still a chance of contracting STIs or STDs, which you really don't want to have (especially not at the age of 15). So think about all of your options and ALWAYS use a condom if you're having sex.
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Dominant Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Dom

Points: 4,408, Level: 9 Points: 4,408, Level: 9 Points: 4,408, Level: 9

Re: A Good Friend [16F] Wants To "Have Fun" With Me [15m], But She Is Pregnant - October 19th 2016, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAGHT View Post
I've known this girl for about 6 months now. We met online on a teen meetup website (sounds sketchy, but keep reading). I video call her on SnapChat once or twice a week, and we message each other on SnapChat every night. She has bad depression, and so do I. She smokes weed (which I don't care about that much) about 2-3 times a week. She also has snorted lines of cocaine in the past (she hasn't in the last 3 months or so).

We are going to hang out this Sunday. I told her she can drive here in her car, and we can hang around my house or go drive around. She has a nice roomy SUV, with a huge backseat and trunk area that she has a queen sized mattress and some blankets and pillows on. She likes to sleep in her car because her parents argue a lot, and she likes sleeping in peace.

Anyways, this Sunday we were getting into specifics on what we want to do. We are gonna watch Netflix, go out to eat at a Perkins, and maybe play Xbox. She said that if I want, we can cuddle on her mattress and talk. I said that sounds like fun. She's extremely attractive and smart (all AP classes), and such a fun person to talk to. I would love to date her. I have a foot fetish, and she said she would let me play with her feet a little. She knows I've never dated or kissed a girl before, and she wants to be my first kiss. I said was excited about all of this, and I told her yes.

Last night she told me that she has been pregnant for two months. I asked her some questions about it. Her ex boyfriend and her had sex, and her birth control didn't work. She wants to have the baby and keep it. We talked for an hour about this. She mentioned that because she is pregnant, we could have intercourse without a condom. She didn't ask me, and she kind of said it in a joking way (we were on video chat). I would love to do that, but it feels weird because she is pregnant.

What should I do? I kind of want to have sex with her, or at least cuddle up and kiss her a little. Please help!
Raw sex is the best but unless you trust her, wear a condom to protect from stds. Also how do you know she is pregnant? She could be lieing to get you to knock her up.

I'm paranoid haha. Be careful.
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Alexa

Points: 4,019, Level: 9 Points: 4,019, Level: 9 Points: 4,019, Level: 9

Re: A Good Friend [16F] Wants To "Have Fun" With Me [15m], But She Is Pregnant - October 23rd 2016, 10:35 PM

I agree that you should definitely use a condom. But maybe it would be smart to meet once in a public place before meeting in private, just to be safe. She may say she doesn't do drugs anymore, but if that changes or isn't true (not saying she's lying to you, but you do have to consider the possibility), you want to be careful.
Closed Thread