View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
itzz.casper Offline
~Unicorns~
Average Joe

Name: Casper

Points: 9,728, Level: 14 Points: 9,728, Level: 14 Points: 9,728, Level: 14

I broke up with my boyfriend, now everyone hates me. - December 25th 2016, 10:31 PM

Okay.I broke up with my boyfriend.We dated twice this was our second time. I broke up with him on X-mas eve. So I really feel bad for that. But I couldnt fake it. I have a lot of mental issues. Im on probation for almost killin someone. And im kinda sorta a mom so I dont have time for a boyfriend. Also I fell outta love with him. But I aint datin anyone new. But I broke up with him for his own good.

But my ex boyfriends' friends are my best friends to. Since I barley hang out with any girls. I hang out with alot of guys. So after the first time we broke up we spent 5 months away from each other. No communication no nothin. And since we have the same friends we just joined up in our group and barley talked even then. I got a phone and I was stoned... And I guess I texted him through-out kik. And he texted back. When I was sobered over, we talked. And talked for an hour then he asked me out again and I said yeah. And then I broke up with em. Like I said I had my reasons. And like I said again, we have the same friends. And he showed our friends the text message and everyone is havin a spaz on me. Since he his suicidal. That was another reason why I broke up with him. I am a depressed psychopathic drug-addicted. I dont need the same thing as a partner. I need someone who has been depressed but isnt anymore. And I need someone as crazy as me. And who can stand me doin drugs. And I dont like how my now ex boyfriend is frammin me like this. And if he does somthin stuipd I know everyone will spaz on me even more.

What do I do. I cant take this. My head is spinnin round. And not enough drugs is helpin either. And I dont wanna get back together with him. What do I do to make this all go?

I'm not looking for sympathy, just understanding- Jacoby Shaddix <3