TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
itzz.casper Offline
~Unicorns~
Average Joe

Name: Casper

Points: 9,728, Level: 14 Points: 9,728, Level: 14 Points: 9,728, Level: 14

I broke up with my boyfriend, now everyone hates me. - December 25th 2016, 10:31 PM

Okay.I broke up with my boyfriend.We dated twice this was our second time. I broke up with him on X-mas eve. So I really feel bad for that. But I couldnt fake it. I have a lot of mental issues. Im on probation for almost killin someone. And im kinda sorta a mom so I dont have time for a boyfriend. Also I fell outta love with him. But I aint datin anyone new. But I broke up with him for his own good.

But my ex boyfriends' friends are my best friends to. Since I barley hang out with any girls. I hang out with alot of guys. So after the first time we broke up we spent 5 months away from each other. No communication no nothin. And since we have the same friends we just joined up in our group and barley talked even then. I got a phone and I was stoned... And I guess I texted him through-out kik. And he texted back. When I was sobered over, we talked. And talked for an hour then he asked me out again and I said yeah. And then I broke up with em. Like I said I had my reasons. And like I said again, we have the same friends. And he showed our friends the text message and everyone is havin a spaz on me. Since he his suicidal. That was another reason why I broke up with him. I am a depressed psychopathic drug-addicted. I dont need the same thing as a partner. I need someone who has been depressed but isnt anymore. And I need someone as crazy as me. And who can stand me doin drugs. And I dont like how my now ex boyfriend is frammin me like this. And if he does somthin stuipd I know everyone will spaz on me even more.

What do I do. I cant take this. My head is spinnin round. And not enough drugs is helpin either. And I dont wanna get back together with him. What do I do to make this all go?

I'm not looking for sympathy, just understanding- Jacoby Shaddix <3
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
FrozenRobot7 Offline
Average Joe

Name: Danni

Points: 9,892, Level: 14 Points: 9,892, Level: 14 Points: 9,892, Level: 14

Re: I broke up with my boyfriend, now everyone hates me. - December 26th 2016, 10:20 PM

Well it sounds like you had very good reasons for breaking up with him. But did you express why exactly you broke up with him when you did?

And for the whole friend thing, it will take some getting used to. I say you should reach out to his/your friends and tell them also why you broke up with him, because then they will understand more. As for hanging out with them, the only real thing I see that you can do is get comfortable with hanging around him. If you ever need anything just IM me
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Closed Thread