Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#3820 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26

Re: Screaming thread. - January 11th 2017, 04:55 PM

With the amount of bitching you do about everything and everyone else, the fact that you're trying to act like a mature adult about this is fucking hilarious. We're not all going to lose, only people you don't like (and me) will lose everything. Oh, and you can't say in one breath that he wasn't your first choice either, but everyone needs to grow the fuck up, and then in the next say, he's what's best for the country. It makes you a hypocrite like everyone else you've spent your whole life judging like you're perfect. How about you "solve" the fact that I lose my healthcare immediately before telling me to stop being the problem?! Had this gone the other way you'd be the biggest baby out there and you know it. Now you're commenting on every meme he posts because you disagree with his views like that's helping to prove your original point, that you're a mature adult and he's not. Interesting you didn't attack me, but honestly, the more you post/rant about people being immature about this, the more immature you look yourself.

Safe space shouldn't be used that way, but I completely agree with you.

Had to go through the box to find things to give my therapist context. Reread some of it to make sure I was taking the right documents. There's a reason I haven't done so in 2 years. She says 90% of what you say is crap, I wish I'd known that when I was still there. She also confirmed that I didn't imagine any of it. She's already better at dealing with me than you ever were.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; January 11th 2017 at 11:23 PM.