View Single Post
  (#8813 (permalink)) Old
Everglow. Offline
Did you miss me?

Outside, huh?

Name: Hollie
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 74,719, Level: 39 Points: 74,719, Level: 39 Points: 74,719, Level: 39

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 24th 2017, 11:21 PM

Nana, I miss you so much. It's so hard still, and it's been 4 months since you first went into hospital nd never came out. I wish you were still here. I keep thinking of graduation and wishing you could have been there to see me make something of myself. Like the other lot never did. I know you were proud and I just wish you could have seen me make you prouder. I wish you'd have gone away on the 10th like you wanted. I wish so hard that it would all be a bad dream and you'd be back. I love you millions and I'll keep telling you that every day because you are still one of the best people I ever got the pleasure of knowing.

-----------

You're such a good person but your priorities are all wrong. After how he's treated you and made you feel, and how he's hurt you in so many ways, you keep letting him back in. He will never make the changed he needs to make in order to be with you. He won't ever make himself better if you're always going to be there supporting him and sticking up for him when he really really fucks it up. He's not a good person. He's abusive and he's probably hurting too but it doesn't mean you have to be his literal punching bag when he's struggling to stay on top of his own addictions. You are so clever and so kind and he doesn't deserve you, but you keep giving him all of you and there's nothing left at the end. You bottle it all up and we watch you cry over a man who treats you like dirt. You could do so much if you didn't let him control the potential you have. I just wish you'd see how much you're worth and how little he's worth for doing this to you.