View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Chai. Offline
Nitwit Blubber Oddment Tweak ♥
I've been here a while

Points: 35,455, Level: 27 Points: 35,455, Level: 27 Points: 35,455, Level: 27

Re: Boyfriend broke up with me - May 16th 2017, 10:20 AM

Hey Jessica,

I am sorry things didn't work out between you and your boyfriend. I understand how difficult it must be for you to cope with this. Life is a little unfair honestly, sometimes some relationships work and some don't. Ending your life over a relationship that didn't work is not worth it. You are young and you still have a whole life ahead of you to find the guy who loves you for who you are.

I also wanted to tell you not to blame yourself for your break up. It is natural for people to turn to their partner for emotional support and if your boyfriend wanted to set boundaries about it, he should have done it before. I hope he hasn't blamed you for the breakup because if he has, it would be entirely wrong. The way I see it, in your relationship he is the one who is wrong since he was seeing someone when he was with you. Having been cheated on before, I know how difficult it is to cope with something like this. I wish there was a quick fix solution to this but moving on takes time.

First off I would say concentrate on yourself and your child. I also suggest taking up a new hobby or restarting a new one to occupy your mind. It is natural to miss someone who was a huge part of your life but thinking about your ex often will only hurt you more. Occupying your mind with other things will distract you from thoughts about him. Try hanging out with your friends or people you are close to, meet new people and make new friends. Take it one day at a time and I am sure you will be able to cope with this breakup.

I hope this helps a little and I hope things work out for you. Feel free to reach out to us in case you need support. You are not alone. <3

Kav.