View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Bentley Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 3,454, Level: 8 Points: 3,454, Level: 8 Points: 3,454, Level: 8

Do you think i could be pregnant? (pill and pregnancy question) - June 9th 2017, 11:33 AM

Hey, my name is Kelsey and I'm 17 years old. A bit of background info, I'm on a pill called Micronelle 30 ED and have been for about a year now and I take my pills within about half an hour of each other at most. Most of the time I take them at 7:30 in the morning.
On the 1st of may, i was starting a new packet but didn't take my pill until it was 10 hours late (at about 4:00 pm). The next day on the 2nd I took my pill at 7:30 and had sex with my boyfriend that afternoon. We didn't have sex for very long and he pulled out before his pre-cum came and didn't finish in me. On the 20th-26th I skipped my period (by going to the new packet). I took my pill regularly and had sex both on the 27th and 30th of may, both times he didn't finish inside me. I have been worried that I might be pregnant and so I decided to start my sugar pills a week before I should have on the 6th of June (the Saturday before the Saturday I should have) I started bleeding on the Tuesday morning (normally its been Monday but the past 2 times its been Tuesday) my bleeding stopped a bit on Wednesday and I have been lightly bleeding since. It is now Friday (the 4th day of my period) and I'm still concerned for some reason. I don't feel any signs of being pregnant and its been 5 weeks/ almost 6 since I took my pill late. Am I just crazy and working myself up for nothing? Ps, my pills say I can take them up to 12 hours late until it unprotected. Thanks so much for your time!