TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pregnancy and Childcare If you're pregnant, a young parent, or have questions related to either, ask them here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Bentley Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 3,454, Level: 8 Points: 3,454, Level: 8 Points: 3,454, Level: 8

Do you think i could be pregnant? (pill and pregnancy question) - June 9th 2017, 11:33 AM

Hey, my name is Kelsey and I'm 17 years old. A bit of background info, I'm on a pill called Micronelle 30 ED and have been for about a year now and I take my pills within about half an hour of each other at most. Most of the time I take them at 7:30 in the morning.
On the 1st of may, i was starting a new packet but didn't take my pill until it was 10 hours late (at about 4:00 pm). The next day on the 2nd I took my pill at 7:30 and had sex with my boyfriend that afternoon. We didn't have sex for very long and he pulled out before his pre-cum came and didn't finish in me. On the 20th-26th I skipped my period (by going to the new packet). I took my pill regularly and had sex both on the 27th and 30th of may, both times he didn't finish inside me. I have been worried that I might be pregnant and so I decided to start my sugar pills a week before I should have on the 6th of June (the Saturday before the Saturday I should have) I started bleeding on the Tuesday morning (normally its been Monday but the past 2 times its been Tuesday) my bleeding stopped a bit on Wednesday and I have been lightly bleeding since. It is now Friday (the 4th day of my period) and I'm still concerned for some reason. I don't feel any signs of being pregnant and its been 5 weeks/ almost 6 since I took my pill late. Am I just crazy and working myself up for nothing? Ps, my pills say I can take them up to 12 hours late until it unprotected. Thanks so much for your time!
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Nonoka Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Nonoka

Points: 4,302, Level: 9 Points: 4,302, Level: 9 Points: 4,302, Level: 9

Re: Do you think i could be pregnant? (pill and pregnancy question) - June 10th 2017, 12:40 AM

It's definitely not crazy or unusual to get worked up about the possibility of being pregnant. I think it's very natural and common for most people. When I was having sex with my boyfriend I used to worry every month around the time of my period that I might be pregnant. With all the detailed information you provided I think it's safe to say your not pregnant. But since it's been almost 6 weeks it's not too early to take a pregnancy test just to ease your mind if your worried.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Do you think i could be pregnant? (pill and pregnancy question) - June 10th 2017, 01:53 AM

I think your best bet would be to take a pregnancy test. You can take one two weeks after the last time you've had sex. This is the best way to determine if you are pregnant and help ease your mind a bit.
Closed Thread