View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Woman who encouraged boyfriend to commit suicide covicted of manslaughter - June 16th 2017, 03:56 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Woman who encouraged boyfriend to commit suicide over text found guilty. Not including a link because some of them have the text messages and I feel they are overly triggering for the site.

What are your thoughts? There are a whole lot of people who are saying she should be convicted of murder and I am, currently, unsure of how I feel.

When they first gathered her texts she was actually encouraging him to get help and told him getting help would end up making him feel better.

A couple days later it switched and she was discussing ways he could effectively die and was literally telling him he needed to act. He was making excuses and she told him things like "I'll take care of your family".

When I first heard about this I was very much one of the people that didn't think she should be on trial. But, after reading through the texts and the way she switched to encouraging...it has left me confused.

Still on the fence and would like to hear what others think.