View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Arabesque- golfing girl. Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance❤️

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Emmie🦋

Points: 109,151, Level: 47 Points: 109,151, Level: 47 Points: 109,151, Level: 47

Re: First day of work and I hate my manager - September 26th 2017, 06:46 PM

Hello Jess,
Congratulations on you're job. That's wonderful! I know that you are going to be great. I am sorry that one of you're managers are rude. When you are working at a place you always want to go to work and be happy that you are going to and that you like the people that are around you. And when you have someone that is rude it is going to throw you and everyone else off because it changes everyone's moods. Because you don't always know what to say with them acting like this. I really hope that you're manager gets better and is nice to you and everyone else. You said that you bag groceries, I think that's great, whenever I go to Meijers grocery store and if I don't want to bag my on groceries, I am very thankful for the people who do this for me. People do have different size bags like you said, and sometimes it's hard making everything fit , even when I am bagging it myself. Try and put the biggest things into the bags first and then the rest of the groceries. I know that you said it was you're first day, it will get better. I know that you can do this and be great. Try not to get upset or stress a lot. Hugs.