Thread: Female Advice Preferred: How do i convince my Girlfriend that i didn't cheat?
View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
itzz.casper Offline
~Unicorns~
Average Joe

Name: Casper

Points: 9,728, Level: 14 Points: 9,728, Level: 14 Points: 9,728, Level: 14

Re: How do i convince my Girlfriend that i didn't cheat? - October 14th 2017, 01:50 AM

Hey!

I agree with Dre and Essa.

Dont EVER CHANGE FOR ANYONE. No matter how badly you love the person.

From what I read. She is very abusive and highly manipulative. She should not have been slapping you or kicking you.

Again here is where I agree with once more Dre and Essa, your only 13 you haven't fully grown. You still a child and yes its hurting now but look at it this you can do whatever you want without being criticized/judge from your previous girl. There will be more girls (or guys depending on your sexuality) for you.

Its hurting now, trust me I know, I went through the same thing. But the best thing to do is block her off of everything, social media like Snapchat, Instagram, Kik, extc., phones numbers. Lose all contact with this person. If she is in your school dont look at er. Keep your head down. Or surround yourself with your friends.

Turn to your friends for help and support. That is the best thing to do. And if your close to any of your family member turn towards them.

You need to move on from her, but it should feel pretty good after a month or two knowing you can dress the way you want, have the hair the way you want, and hang out with whomever you want.

I know it is hard but it gets better, I promise!.

I hoped I help in anyway.
And good luck and have a great day!- Casper

I'm not looking for sympathy, just understanding- Jacoby Shaddix <3