Thread: Female Advice Preferred: How do i convince my Girlfriend that i didn't cheat?
View Single Post
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Jin Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 3,309, Level: 8 Points: 3,309, Level: 8 Points: 3,309, Level: 8

Re: How do i convince my Girlfriend that i didn't cheat? - October 20th 2017, 01:25 AM

Hate to break it to you, but you're asking a question under the pretense that your relationship is healthy or valuable in any way. Right now, you should LEAVE. As you've told us all, you're forced to do chores, write poems, and build flowers, among other things. In other words, instead of a proper relationship defined by RECIPROCITY, you're just being used to inflate her sense of self-worth. Any kind of value you have for her is the same as a mirror that a narcissist has to see how beautiful they are. You're there because you enable her selfishness and she doesn't value you as a person. If you don't value yourself, leave. Stop trying to appease someone that self-centered.

Maybe she's of a higher social echelon than you, maybe you believe you should be grateful just that anyone's willing to date you- whatever reason you've given yourself for maintaining this relationship is wrong. The number one thing is having a person who lets you know that you're appreciated AND is appreciated by you in return. Love, friendship, even formal business dealings- everything is a two-way street. Keep that in mind.
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.