View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Crybaby_JiminsLover_ Offline
Your Local Weirdo
Not a n00b

Name: Kitty

Points: 7,565, Level: 12 Points: 7,565, Level: 12 Points: 7,565, Level: 12

Question Im Not Sure If This Is An Eating Disorder - November 29th 2017, 11:36 AM

So I dont know if this is an eating disorder or not, But I don't eat.. Now when I say I don't eat I mean I Don't Eat I Don't Eat Breakfest or Lunch Everyday. Its Not like I have a motive to Not eat, I don't have any motive to eat. I'm Just Not Hungry Anymore, I Don't have any feelings of hunger anymore. But The Only thing i eat is dinner. I have to eat dinner to not rise any suspicious of course, When I was eating last night because I had to so none of my parents would think anything was wrong, I felt sick, As I was eating Even my favorite food with steak! Steak!! I love steak!!, but anyways as i was eating i felt sick to my stomach, I don't purge or eat then purge because i had the feeling of vomit i cant stand vomiting because once i had a traumatic event with vomiting ( I ate so much once, I could not stop vomiting and i vomited for about 2 hours ) So I just keep the food in my system, I felt sick as i was eating, I felt sick of eating, Maybe its because now Im really sad and depressed im sure and i read that depression can change eating habits, i dont know anymore, But all i know right now is that, Im skipping eating meals except on weeknds and dinner thats when i eat because I dont want to rise up any suspiciouns

Do you know how hard it is to write on a flip phone, huh?- Kim Seokjin
-------------------------------------------------------You call that ass you're own we call that silicone, silly girls, with silly boys- Melanie Martinez ( Sippy Cup )