Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#6240 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Screaming thread. - February 18th 2018, 10:21 PM

You know, some of your behavior is downright hurtful and I'm beginning to think you're a selfish bitch. Today you laughed at me for the efforts I made with my schoolwork WHEN I'm still recovering from the flu. I got a lot of shit done, and you found it amusing that I was "already done."

But more than that was when I was in the hospital. When you're in need, I'm always there for you, every time. Even when I think your problems aren't worth stressing over, I'm there to support you. Well, I had a BIG problem, one worth stressing over, and where were you? Nowhere to be found. It hurt that you didn't visit, but I can understand your anxiety about doing so. What's inexcusable, though, is not even asking after me. Not once. You didn't say a damn word to S about how I was doing. And that, THAT hurts.

Put all that on top of you always wanting stuff from me and yeah, it's starting to seem like you're kind of a selfish bitch. I hope you're not. That would make me sad because I really like you, but you've GOT to put in more effort if this is going to work. You just have to.