View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
bigwheel Offline
Average Joe

Points: 11,006, Level: 15 Points: 11,006, Level: 15 Points: 11,006, Level: 15

Re: Boyfriend wants to sleep with other people - March 11th 2018, 07:49 AM

From a guys point of view: i'd say he's more wrong than you are, but it's a bit more complicated than that. In the beginning, you said you'd be up for it - probably without thinking and to make him happy. In his head, he thought "wow she said yes! I'm going to get this sorted right now" - and he almost did.

In a guys head, when you say something, you mean it. If for example you said you'll turn up at his house at 9:00am and at 9:05am you're not there, we're wondering what the hell happened. Guys take things very seriously - sure we wont be mad you're 5 minutes late, but we will recognise you were 5 minutes late.

I've actually had these threesomes you talk of - because I was like your boyfriend. I thought they'd be amazing and something like how you see in an adult movie. In reality, they're destructive and they cause the couple to argue more than they did before them. Personally, I say don't do it. And this is coming from someone who wanted it for years - it's just not worth it. You'll be jealous someone has touched him, he'll be jealous someone has touched you. It'll lead to arguing, then splitting up. Then regret, ughhhhh. The list goes on. Been there, done it.

If I was you, you've said you're not even that attracted to him, i'd leave before the situation gets even worse. It sounds like you're not totally compatible anyway. If he truly wants that and enjoys that kinda thing - he can get it from someone else, not you.