Thread: Shorter hair.
View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount29

Edit avatar

Re: Shorter hair. - June 21st 2018, 08:30 PM

Since you numbered the bottom set of links, I'm going to number them accordingly and then number the first link higher up as #8.

Link #1: I definitely like the three styles shown on the left and right sides, but not really digging the one in the middle.

Link #2: I like the outfit, but I would probably wear white or grey leggings beneath the skirt. Would that work? Not digging the boots. However, I would wear boots with the same leg length but closed toe and flat, kind of like construction boots but more feminine if that makes sense.

Link #3 is the same as Link #1.

Link #4: Definitely not my style at all, though I think it looks good on the model. Wouldn't work for me.

Link #5: Also not my style of clothing, but I like the flats and hair.

Link #6: Looks good on the model, but not my style. Hair looks like it would require a lot of maintenance as well.

Link #7: Definitely not my style, and hair looks like it'd be too much of an up-keep.

Link #8 (first link given) :I definitely like that shop! I already see a few things I love. I thought barettes were out of style, but thanks for verifying that! Last time I had short hair was around 2001-2004. I much rather bobby pins.

Link #9 (braids) : I love braids! Unfortunately, I can't do them on myself.

Getting to the questions you have about length of hair, I was thinking of something like a pixie cut but I don't know if that would work on me. My head doesn't have much depth (flatter head front to back) and is round. Does that make sense? So I'm worried I won't pull off pixie cut that well.

I don't want super-short spiky hair, and I don't want to maintain it too much. A bit of gel, a couple bobby pins would do.