Thread: Triggering: Rape, hurt, and scared.
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Autumnskys1 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Destiny

Points: 3,262, Level: 8 Points: 3,262, Level: 8 Points: 3,262, Level: 8

Rape, hurt, and scared. - November 20th 2018, 03:53 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

So my name is Destiny and so far this has happened twice in my life. The first time happened in 8th grade year a 22 year old I know by name but won't say on here raped me in the back of his car. I thought we were friends I knew him for a year or two I thought I could trust him He picked me up and I thought he was just messing with me, we got to his car and he kissed me and I pushed him away but he didn't stop there he didn't want to. I couldn't fight back I tried but I was 5'3 in height and weighed [Edited] I had no muscle no nothing to defend myself. All I could and did do was cry he covered my mouth to were I wasn't able to scream. After that night I blocked myself off to everyone I stopped talking I ended up going to Oceans for trying to kill myself. When I got back he was in prison for doing it to two other girls not just me. I was relived hoping it would never happen again in my life. Well two years later during school I thought I knew what was going on I thought this guy just wanted to talk then he kissed me and started touching me and wouldn't stop. I tried walking off and pushing him off but he grabbed my wrist he didn't care if he hurt me all he cared about was himself. No one knows what truly happened they all have drama going on about what they think what happened but they don't know the full story and they don't realize I had a bruise on my wrist for a week, or noticed I didn't wanna be touched or I don't know how to handle stuff right now. So much stuff is going on it hurts and I just don't know anymore.

Last edited by Celyn; November 20th 2018 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Weight figures against the ToS