View Single Post
  (#9691 (permalink)) Old
Unidentified~Unicorn Offline
Dust and Ash
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Aiyannah

Points: 10,736, Level: 15 Points: 10,736, Level: 15 Points: 10,736, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 23rd 2018, 09:44 PM

I'm terrified that you might be cheating on me. I mean... think about it. Gullible teenager, still in high school. Easy prey, right? And you don't text me as much and claim to be busy or asleep, but the excuses are starting to get to me. I'm shaking and I just want to cry, but I know that once you answer me I'll be perfectly fine. Last night I almost had an emotional breakdown and you were there for me for a few minutes, then disappeared. I hear so many things and I'm not gonna lie, my anxiety gets the best of me and I start wondering if you're just using me. But what makes me shut those thoughts out is my love for you and our promise to wait a few years to do anything sexually. I... Honestly, I don't know what to do anymore. I'm scared, babe. You have no idea how terrified I am, because this is my last chance at having a good relationship. Love at first sight fucking SUCKS because I haven't felt these things before. You don't understand. I'm scared of being hurt and I'm scared of losing you. Please reassure me that you're not going anywhere. I don't even know if you'll read this. Please. Please. Reassure me.

When the world drags you down, roll over and smell the roses.