View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
DisneyGirl Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 6,340, Level: 11 Points: 6,340, Level: 11 Points: 6,340, Level: 11

That first semester of college didn’t go as planned... - November 29th 2018, 06:59 PM

Hey guys. I’m 18 and recently started college. It was a tough transition honestly. Since May I have literally lost all of my friends from high school. I barely talk to anyone anymore besides my boyfriend. I’ve just been feeling down and I can’t eben explain it. I’m just constantly worried, trying to work so much to pay for school, stressing about classes, stressing about everything. I’m constantly exhausted and it seems like I can never get enough sleep. And so this first semester of college has went in a way I wish it hadn’t. I was late signing up for classes so mine are all messed up. I only was able to afford 3 classes - Psychology, Math, and English. I’m hoping that I’m doing well enough in psychology and English, but I know my math I probably have no chance of passing. I’m just so down and so very exhausted. Next semester I have signed up for 4 classes and am determined to give it my all. I just need a reset button but I’m scared I won’t be able to shake whatever I’m going through right now. It’s almost scary how little energy and concentration I have. So I may have only passed 2 out of the 3 classes I took this semester. I’m worried that it’s too late and that I’m doomed. I feel like I’m destined to be a failure and I’m so worried that I’ll disappoint my boyfriend and his family I am just so tired and sad and worried. I miss being with all of my friends in high school, I just don’t feel like I’m myself anymore. Everything has changed.