View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount40

Edit avatar

Re: I went out with a friend's boyfriend behind her back (but she got me back good) - January 16th 2019, 10:17 PM

Sarah is one hundred percent right. I'm sure you are going to take a lot away from this and it will ruin a lot of trust in people, those who are currently in your life and who may come into your lift at a future point in time. For all you know, your friend and her boyfriend could have conspired this together. You don't want to get yourself involved with these sort of people, the people who trick and manipulate you to the point where you will have a permanent criminal record.

It won't go away when you reach the age of majority in your country. The admission unit at any future university you apply to as well as potential future employers can still request it. They shouldn't discriminate based on it (after all, it's not like you committed a violent crime) but they could come up with a obscure reason to not accept/hire you based on that.

If you ever need to reach out again, we are here. If you prefer some anonymity, consult HelpLINK or LiveHelp. Alternatively, you can register an account and PM me if you need someone to talk to.

<3