View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
MsNobleEleanor Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 56,119, Level: 34 Points: 56,119, Level: 34 Points: 56,119, Level: 34

Re: Coke - February 4th 2019, 11:49 PM

Hello Emily,

I apologize for the late reply.

It is really brave of you for reaching out asking for support in this. I am sorry you are struggling with this. I have a recommendation that might be beneficial for you which is found on TeenHelp Resources:

FRANK
This site contains comprehensive information on countless drugs including the effects, doses, health issues and legal issues, helping you to understand and make safer choices.

Their phone number for your area is 0800 77 66 00

The resource I linked is in your country and they can be helpful for you if you decide to want to reach out to them.

Have you expressed to your friends that you don't want to go out with them to a club or a bar? Are you able to make a suggestion of staying in or going to a movie instead? What are some activities that you would enjoy instead of going out to clubs?

I can see that you have used the blog feature here on TeenHelp, did you like using the blogs? You might like this area to write about your day and how you are feeling. Many users like writing about their day, as a way to vent and get their thoughts and feelings out.

Stay strong, Emily.

Have questions or would like to chat send me a PM
+
Outreach and Communications Officer
Resource Editor
Community Moderator | Forum Moderator