View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Unregistered

Edit avatar

Feeling lonely at home - March 2nd 2019, 10:42 AM

[FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""][FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""]Hi teenagers,

I'm a girl in my last year of high school. And I often feel a little lonely. 3 years ago I had almost no friends left at school. I had one friend outside of school and now she is still my closest friend. But i still feel lonely. At school I talk to a lot of people, but not outside of school. That's why i don't feel lonely at school. I'd rather be at school than at home, not many people will say that. This week we don't have to go to school, so I'am stuck at home this week. Apart from hanging out on 2 days with 2 different friends. But those girls aren't from my school. And there was this girl I maybe wanted to hang out with but she reads my text really late and she didn't answer when I send :have a nice break! So I guess the friendly interest is kinda one sided. But that really did Hurt a little because i could really talk with her at school for a long time and we would laugh very a lot. But maybe she sees me as an only at school friend. And another girl is also like that, but i kinda like that girl romantically. Yes I'm not straight. So I assume she isn't into me, but i heard she is also into girls. So i talk to many people, but they don't seem that interested. They all have their own friendgroups and I haven't got one. And now I'm here feeling lonely at my house. They are partying or stuff like that with their friends and i'm home alone. I don't drink alcohol yet so that's also why i'm not at one of those parties. Do you have any advice for getting more social or otherwise decreasing the feeling of loneliness.

Thank you for reading,

A girl who has almost finished high school[/size][/color][/font][/size][/color][/font]