View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Emily. Offline
taste the sky
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Emily

Points: 13,167, Level: 16 Points: 13,167, Level: 16 Points: 13,167, Level: 16

Re: after rape - May 7th 2009, 03:52 AM

Hey Rebecca, I am so sorry this happened to you hun. No one deserves to be violated or hurt in this way. Have you gotten checked out by a doctor yet or told anyone about this? If not I really think you should do both. You want to make sure your okay physically and didn't contract anything and you really need support during this time.

I'm sorry your feeling dirty hun, but remember this was NOT your fault and you have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of or feel dirty about. What happened to you was a horrible crime, but that does not mean there is anything wrong with you. All the blame lies with the person who hurt you.

As for the anti-depressants not working, you should definitely talk to your therapist or whomever prescribed them for you. They may be able to change your dose or give you something different. You should also talk to them about what happened hun. You need support to get through this. You deserve support.

I hope your okay right now and please pm me if your need anything.
<3 emily

"Sometimes it's a struggle to be not who you want to be, not who you used to be, not who you're going to be,
but just being right where you are, who you are"