Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#7887 (permalink)) Old
jujubi Offline
:P
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 2,627, Level: 7 Points: 2,627, Level: 7 Points: 2,627, Level: 7

Re: Screaming thread. - June 6th 2019, 07:35 AM

I watched him die for six monthes. I watched him eat away at his own skin and hair until he was balding I watched his face and paws bloat and swell from the sickness I watched him pee blood everyday and have trouble walking I watched him nearly go blind from an injury that you refused to correct I layed with him while we both slept in fleas because you couldn't be bothered to get rid of them
I watched him struggle everyday with a cone that he never needed up until they stuck a needle in his little foot and watched him collapse right in front of me so he could finally, finally sleep without pain but he never got up. and then I stroked his little puppy ears until they were cold because I loved him more than you ever loved me. and now I can't ever sleep without seeing dead puppy ears because of what you could have done but deliberately didnt.... you bought me a puppy to keep my mouth shut about the cutting but when the two of us became family you took him away too. and, I want to make you hurt, I want you to feel the pain that you caused us because you fucking deserve it.
but it won't matter because it's still 4 in the morning and all I see are dead puppy ears.