(#5 (permalink)) Old
Celyn Offline
~One Skittles Minion~

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Holly
Pronouns: She/Her

Points: 57,786, Level: 34 Points: 57,786, Level: 34 Points: 57,786, Level: 34

Re: Favorite Subjects? - July 1st 2019, 08:15 PM

I really liked English, History, Religious Studies and ICT. I also liked Welsh and French. To be honest, I'm not sure there was a particular subject that I really loved or excelled at. For me, as long as I didn't have to perform, do practicals or group work, it's safe to say I enjoyed the subject. Also depended on the teacher as some were better than others

I do wish though that I studied Law and Psychology at A-Level. I messed up my A-Level options by taking things that I thought other people would want me to take, rather than taking subjects I was interested in. Lesson learned!

My least favourite subjects were drama, PE, music, technology (food, textiles and woodwork). I prefer subjects where I can just get on with the work rather than having to create or perform. I only liked PE when we would spend the lesson jogging around the football field. Other things like playing hockey, basketball, rounders etc., I was just bad at and I'm sure I've never hit or caught a ball in my life

Naturally, I do better with academic subjects than anything creative.

As for my degree, English and Educational Studies, I did prefer the education side of things- psychology and meeting individual needs. As Jenna said, with english, it's less fun when you have to read and analyse texts. It does take the fun out of reading!

Mentoring and Support Team Leader | Click here to volunteer